So, the middle of the week, half way between christmas and New year, the family celebrations finished and turkey striped naked, bones scattered amongst the debris that is the christmas. Wrapping papper torn, once in glorious form fitting splendor, protecting the eager eye from knowing the identity of what lay beneath. 362 days to go until the same thing happens, can’t wait.
I want to keep the next few blogs quite short, mainly because I haven’t been updating them as regularly as I would like, and if my grammar is to improve I need to be more dedicated. So what a great time of year for me to start a resolution?! A time of year when we decorate a tree, cover it with sparkly stuff, add some chocolate and then put it away.
Things I like about Christmas 2011
- Church…reminders that its not always about sparkly stuff…
- I spent time with family and friends
- Christmas trees
- MacBook Pro
- Ate approx. 400 cocktail sausages
- Won over 70% of my christmas cracker pulling battles.
- People get sad if they cant get drunk…
- No snow, and felt like an average summer day
- I woke up at 9 instead of 7
- Found out Santa isn’t real
- Realised how long I was lied to about Santa….(24 years)
- Lost 30% of my christmas cracker pulling battles.